Russian woman died by multi- organic failure in Crete, her husband in Emergency Care Unit . Possibly the mushrooms they ate while in Russia, Greek doctors said
|Posted by moodhacker on July 12, 2017 at 10:45 AM|
A citizen of Russia, died in Crete under accute and unexplained official toxic shock and polyorganic failure during the holidays, while her husband is in intensive care and two children were sent home, rusversion.info wrote
The Russian woman died in intensive care on the Greek island of Crete. Her husband is hospitalized, and two children, according to the information sent home in Tatarstan. It is known that after arriving on vacation, the 41-year-old woman felt ill, but doctors were unable to save the woman and pronounced dead, says.
Note that later the spouse of the deceased also became ill, he was hospitalized and is in serious condition. Representatives of the Russian Embassy demanded a thorough investigation of the incident.
According to Crete TV TV channel, on Sunday morning the 41-year-old woman has had breakfast with the husband, the 14-year-old daughter and the three-year-old son. Soon after return to the room she has felt badly and the daughter has asked to call the help. But until there have arrived doctors, she has already died. Her 45-year-old husband has been hospitalized in critical condition with polyorgan insufficiency. According to experts, all data indicate the most severe poisoning which symptoms were shown after arrival to Crete. According to professor of toxicology and the head of laboratory of medicolegal researches Aristidis Tsatsakis, the victim have got poisoned with the lethal toxin which has caused polyorgan insufficiency. Sometimes symptoms of poisoning are shown with a delay for two-three days after consumption, professor телеканалу.© has told Flickr/Jim Fruchtermanv