|Posted by moodhacker on May 24, 2020 at 9:05 AM|
According to Greek Tourism Minister Haris Theocharis, the government’s plan “Restart Tourism” project is evolving on two fronts:
The first is the domestic one and the second concerns the opening of the borders and the attraction of visitors from abroad
- .As far as the domestic front is concerned, on June 1 will see the re-opening of the year-round hotels, campsites and camps, while
- from June 15 onwards, the seasonal hotels will also be permitted to welcome visitors from abroad.
The second part of restarting the tourism industry plan, concerns the arrival of visitors from abroad
- Flights to Eleftherios Venizelos airport in Athens will restart from June 15,
but solely from countries with good epidemiological criteria.
From July 1 flights will restart in all of the country’s airports.
As the Minister of Tourism announced,
- potential visitors to Greece will not be required to be tested for the coronavirus,
- nor will they be put in quarantine,
However, visitors will undergo sample tests when deemed required.