|Posted by moodhacker on May 28, 2020 at 8:50 AM|
Details of what applies to travel
- Determining the maximum number of passengers at 50% of the total number of passengers specified in the ship's safety certificate, or at 55% of the cabins of the ship .
- Temperature taken and a special health status questionnaire to be completed before boarding the ship. The shipping company is obl;idged to maintain it until departurre . The questionnaire will also be available on a special website.
- The maintenance of a distance of 1.5 meters during boarding and disembarkation, as well as all the areas of the ship during the itinary.
- The use of each cabin by one (1) person, unless it is a family (first degree relatives), so it can be up to 4 people, or unless the passenger is a disabled person, who could be accompanied by his companion.
- The use of a mask (fabric is recommended) by passengers and crew members.
- The special layout of the passengers in air seats (one seat occupied and one seat empty, adjacent, front and rear).
- Temperaqture taken and the submission of a special health declaration before departure, for the passengers of international ferries on the lines Greece-Italy.
- Informing passengers about the measures with a printed brochure of EODY, as well as information spots and audio messages.
Special crew training.
- The application of rules of personal hygiene and protection and the existence of antiseptic stations in various parts of the ship.
- Ship cleaning and disinfection,
- Ventilation and air conditioning of ships,
- The management of a suspicious incident (isolation in a special area, disembarkation at the next port which has the necessary capacity for its management, tracking of contacts, etc.),
- The rules of operation of passenger service points (bars, restaurants, dining rooms).